The FieldRise program is as powerful as it is simple, and it is easy for farmers. No other measurement system comes close.
It is a system that documents success today while empowering realistic continuous improvement.
- Farmer associations and the supply chain support the program, and individual farmers pay nothing.
- A voluntary online questionnaire asks about sustainability practices. It takes about one slow cup of coffee to finish the crop-specific and whole-farm sections.
- All personal answers are confidential.
- The questionnaires can be custom designed for each sponsoring association to meet the needs of different crops and regions.
- Sponsor associations get solid data to use with farmers, food companies, media or consumers to prove farmers are doing good work and are on the right track for tomorrow.
- Repeating the assessment shows progress over time.
- Food companies can draw from association data to show their customers that FieldRise farmers are on the right track.